8 Ronald Street, Carramar
Auction - Unless Sold Prior
Rare 1,790 sqm Home With Development Upside
A spacious family home set on a rare 1,790 sqm block of land located in a quite tree lined street.
This three bedroom home includes a spacious two bedroom granny flat offering families a dual income if desired.
Only moments to Carramar Public School, Fairfield, Villawood shopping precinct, parks and local transport. Easy access to the M5, Hume Highway and arterial roads making this
home an ideal location.
Perfect for growing families looking to move in straight away or for those seeking a development opportunity with a sub-division upside (STCA).
Property includes the following features;
– Level block 1,790 sqm with a 18.3 metre frontage
– Three double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
– Spacious living room with fireplace
– Sunlit kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
– Contemporary bathroom with bath
– Oversized laundry with storage
– Polished timber floors throughout
– Covered rear entertaining area, large front porch
– Two bedroom self contained granny flat
– Driveway + carport to accommodate approx. 6 cars
– West facing with plenty of afternoon sun
– Positioned on a wide tree lined street, rear shed with ample storage
– Property is positioned opposite R4 high density zoning
Call Aron Korani on 0472 767 777 available 7 days.
No time to inspect? Walk through this property anywhere, anytime with LIV’s 360 degree virtual tour available online.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we
believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigation.