59-67 Marine Parade, , Redcliffe, QLD
Contact Agent, Aron Korani 0472 767 777
Property Developers, feast your eyes on this once in a lifetime, beachfront opportunity. With a DA
approval for 134 Premium Apartments, you can rest assure that this development will go down as a
landmark of the local surrounds.
Historic Redcliffe was once a holiday town, but it’s now a cool and culture-filled seaside city.
Early last century, the best way to get to Redcliffe was on a paddle-steamer. Now the duel-bridge
Houghton Highway (Australia’s longest bridge) makes commuting to Brisbane much easier – bringing a
new wave of families and professionals to live in Redcliffe all year round.
35.7% of the current Redcliffe population consists of maturing and growing families along with
independent youth. A trend that sees a promising future for Redcliffe’s current and future residents.
Lifelong Redcliffe residents have been joined by new families and professionals lured by the prospect of a
cheery seaside lifestyle.
With parks on the broadwater, tasty seafood fresh from the trawlers, wide bike paths all around the
peninsular and some of the best ice cream you’ll ever taste, life in Redcliffe is a holiday for everyday.
Redcliffe has always had something that other Brisbane bayside suburbs lacked – sandy beaches. Now
this town’s picturesque shoreline is its defining feature.
● 50,000 people commute from redcliffe peninsula to Brisbane for work located 30kms away.
● The best site on the Redcliffe Peninsula.
● Kippa Ring train line is also another alternative access point to Brisbane.
● 25 minutes from domestic & international Airport.
● 84.9 Metres of frontage beachside opposite the mouth of Sutton Beach.
● 6087sqm land 2 street frontage.
● DA Approved for 134 Luxury Apartments spanning over 8 floors with expansive views of towards
the Moreton bay peninsula.
● East Facing site.
● Successfully completed Mon Komo project located a few hundred metres away.
● Scope to alter DA to stage development and/or include short stay accommodation.
The opportunity to secure such a substantial landholding in this prime location is sure to be highly sought
after, so be quick to contact Aron Korani (0472 767 777) from LIV Realty for further details and
information on this premium commercial listing.