We are a hybrid real estate agency that caters to a variety of clientele. We work with current and future homeowners, landlords and potential tenants in an effort to put good people into good homes.
What kind of properties do you manage?
We efficiently manage a diverse rental portfolio of both commercial and residential properties.
Why should I get a professional to manage my property?
Our Property Management team is committed to maximizing returns on your valued investment, taking all the stress and hard work out of its ongoing management.
We treat each property as if it were our very own, with detailed reference checks on all potential tenants and gold standard property maintenance, whilst ensuring minimal vacancies and offering advice on the best way to maintain your property to achieve optimal rent.
We keep our communication channels open at all times and conduct regular correspondence with both our landlords and tenants to maintain strong long-term relationships.
Our position as a agency means we will always be able to give you the focus you deserve, provide you with clear communication and expert advice to help you achieve:
- minimal vacancies
- maximum rental returns
- accurate rental appraisals
- cost-effective repairs by our network of reliable trades people.
How do you make tenants happy?
We have extensive property management experience and understand that tenants need a prompt response to any issues. We deal with all requests rapidly. We value and respect quality tenants and will ensure you have a smooth tenancy throughout your rental experience.
To make rental payments as easy as possible we use authorised direct debit and Bpay arrangements ensuring a clear and consistent tenancy ledger.
We understand that it’s often difficult for prospective tenants to make it to scheduled open house inspections and do our best to accommodate this both through ‘by appointment’ inspections that suit your schedule, as well as digital inspections using state of the art technology.
We pride ourselves in providing clear, honest and transparent communication so you can be sure you are getting the best support available.
I am a buyer sick of being given the run around. Will LIV be different?
As a buyer it is essential to be well informed and well prepared when making a property purchase. The housing market is a temperamental one and buying trends and strategies can change or become obsolete at a moment's notice.
Liv Realty provides up to date, expert advice around the clock so you can ensure you are fully prepared to make the step to owning a home.
That said, while the market is constantly changing and evolving, some things never change. Here are some fundamental tips for anyone looking to buy a home:
- Seek advice from your financial consultant on the most suitable loan options and pre loan approvals available.
- Once a contract of sale is signed you will be required to place a deposit, an agreed upon percentage of the sale price.
- Shortlist your property criteria including suburbs, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, accessibility, parking and budget.
- There is generally a cooling off period of five business days which will allow the purchaser time to arrange any necessary inspections, certificates and loan approvals.
- Research you shortlisted suburbs and attend as many open houses as possible to gain a feel for the local market.
- If the purchaser's solicitor has signed a 66W certificate this waives the purchasers right to a cooling off period.
- Procure a solicitor to review any sales contracts of interest.
- If the property is sold at Auction there is no cooling off period.
- Pay careful attention to any housing contract you look over. Scrutinise every detail and don't be afraid to question things.
- We advise all purchasers to carry out a pre-settlement inspection.
How do you exceed the seller’s expectations?
Achieving the highest price is every vendors and agents goal therefore it is always important to plan and discuss what preparation is needed to get the property ready for the sale.
At Liv Realty we are here to advise and guide you through the entire sale process, from assisting you in how best to prepare your property to managing the market and potential buyers. Our goal is to net you an optimal sale price for your property.